Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Homeopathic "It works"

Cure yourself! There is a time for real medicine but there is time for research to avoid relying always on the doctors. Recently my sinuses were bothering me which means it will go to my ear very soon. It jumped to my ear in seven hours on a Saturday night. So, going to the internet saved me! I was able to find out a homeopathic way to fix my ear. It is a solution of Chamomilla. By the time I got to see the doctor the following week, it was gone. He could not tell I had an infection. Hoorah!

Next I had gotten a nail fungus, yes gross! How to get rid of was my first thought. Going to get your nails done I recall seeing that they put a polish on it. Did a little bit of research and found that Listerine kills nail fungus! I had that on hand and it worked! Who would have thought.

So, I turn to the internet and homeopathic solutions prior to expensive Dr. Bills! You know the ones I am referring to if you read yesterday's blog about Rx's.

No comments: