Monday, March 2, 2009

All you need is already within you!

"All you need is already within you, only you must approach your self with reverence and love. Self-condemnation and self-distrust are grievous errors. Your constant flight from pain and search for pleasure is a sign of love you bear for your self, all I plead with you is this: make love of your self perfect. Deny yourself nothing -- glue your self infinity and eternity and discover that you do not need them; you are beyond". Nisargadatta Maharaj

Received this quote today from a great friend! It gives me strength and I wanted to share! I posted it because I needed this inspiration. I am beyond and can pull from deep down. This past week, Mauricio and I broke up. It is the best for me but that does not make it any easier. Now, it has made me more powerful in my belief that I HAVE to date members of the church.

No comments: