Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sydney Performs in the Elementary Honors Chorus

At the 11th Annual Leon County Elementary Honor Chorus Concert at FSU Ruby Diamond Concert Hall on March 5th, 2011. Sydney, Marjorie and I were attending last night. Sydney was selected to be in the Elementary Honor Chorus and she has been practicing for a few months to get ready. They sounded GREAT. She really enjoys singing. I am so glad. This would be her first official performance of what could be a many more to come for me to attend.
Sydney and Marjorie all dressed up
Sydney and me after the concertThe Program

What they sang and listing of the schools

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a wonderful experience. Tell Sydney I am very proud of her accomplishments. The pictures were reassy great, especially the one of you two together. Thanks so much for sharing.
Odie