Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New President Obama

Just amazing about the people that showed up in DC. I watched it on TV in Thomasville, GA with two other girls in my Cubical. Sydney watched it in the lunchroom at school. I asked her what she thought and she responded that the girls looked really cute and behaved. She likes the younger one. I am excited to have children in the White House. I think this will be a good thing. I like his family values. His political views are a bit different to mine so we will have to see what happens in the next few months/years.
President Obama and family The Crowd in front of the Capitol
People all the way back near the Lincoln Memorial
The people... Just people and people and more people.
An Goodyear Blimp picture from above... But it is not from the Goodyear blimp, they could not get approval. Only military vehicles.

The Bushes giving their goodbye wave. Leaving in the helicopter.

No comments: