Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FB quizzes

So, I took some quizzes tonight through Face book. Some I liked the results and others I didn't.

Shakespeare Quote that describes me:
"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together."
You are very wise, and take the bad with the good. This shows you are optimistic, and understand the way of the world. Great things may come your way!

from: First Lord, All's Well That Ends Well, Act IV, Scene 3”

What Kind of Shoe Are You?
My result is: Flip Flops
Screw the weather! Why not show off those freshly painted nails? You love to party with your friends and fun people. Even when the atmosphere is gray, you think, "What the heck! This place needs some sparkles and confetti!" You can never sit down for a second.


What is your Mommy Style?
Miss Perfect
You are GOOD! Your kids always look perfectly clean, pressed and matched. You are great at managing the formidable work/life balance. You put nutritionists to shame with your meal plan. Keep up the good work sister, we all want to be more like you!!

Which Star Wars Character are you?
Darth Vader
(I didn't like the answer to this one!)

No comments: