Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm doing it!

So the job changed last year in June (2007) which made my life change with a different career focus. This past year, I did Public Relations and created leads for insurance agents to go and work. Now, I have the confidence to go in the fields. Currently, I am in training this week! It is the most energetic and self-fulfilling experience and I see success coming soon.

Most importantly all the prior experiences over the past 14 months have been the a preparation for me to be here by my Heavenly Father. He is the person in charge of things. No matter how much I will try to fight him, he will always win. This is his world and he knows what is best for me. I am here to learn to be the best person that I can be. We are all here for this experience and to grow from the trials of life. It gives me strength knowing that my Heavenly Father loves me and knows what is best for me.

When trails are hard I recall what President Faust said years ago, "Ask what can I learn from this trial and not why is this happening to me". This has been my focus ever since I heard that advice in General Conference. It changed my focus as I go through life.

I sit in my classes and see the potential I have at this point in time. I sit with confidence knowing that I was not prepared for this experience until RIGHT NOW. If it had been any earlier then I would have been a shrinking Violet as the saying goes, but I am a strong Daisey ready to shine. To go forth and sell!

No comments: