Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom

On this 4th of July, I reflect of my gratitude for this country that I have been blessed to be born in and at this time. We have wars and rumors of wars and they are not on my countries soil! How blessed I feel that I can walk outside anytime that I want and drive where ever I want. I am proud to be an American and continue to hope for a safe country for my family and other countrymen.

It also makes me proud to know that we have a country that you can be whoever you want. From a business owner to a bum we have the freedom to choose and the support in this country. May we all be grateful for this country and continue to believe in the American Dream. Make your dreams come true because this is a country that it can happen! Have a glorious and tremendous day of freedom! Remember those who have past before us for this freedom.

No comments: