Friday, July 11, 2008

Beautiful Country and H.F.

I was driving back from Birmingham, Alabama today and felt love for this state. It is a state that many people make fun of because of the country-ness of it and the people that come out of this state. However, my experience was beautiful!

There were the most beautiful trees and hills in Birmingham, AL. It was a feeling that brought me peace to my soul each day that I got out of my room and saw the hills filled with green trees that were so think that you could not tell that people lived on the hills. It also gave me another example of the love that my Heavenly Father has for me and his spectacular mind that created such a magnificent place.

Yesterday, I received an email with this quote and felt it really expressed a simple but complex thought which today, is what I am discussing in my blog.

“All that I have seen teaches me to believe in the creator I have not seen.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Takes some time today to see what we have been so blessed to have!

No comments: