Monday, February 28, 2011

Which voice will you hear?

This morning, I received this information from one of the inspirational leaders from my office. I like the second voice that it talks about.

We all have two voices in our head. The first, our conscious voice is often the voice of doubt. That voice may say I can't. I can't get that group closed; I can't go through that door; I can't go ask for them to listen just one more time. The second, our subconscious voice is what I call inspiration.

Inspiration is something that is important to you, a part of your values and you feel it as a part of your core. An inspiration is something we identify within us that becomes so important to us that we commit to that idea and it actually drives our conscious effort to go beyond our inhibitions and overcome our doubts. Inspiration and it's clear voice always trumps the voice of doubt.

Find your inspiration, Commit to it and Live it! Your success will astound you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like positive statements like that.