Monday, February 28, 2011

Tree Climbing (2.18.2011)

On Sydney's birthday we got home from school she ran out to the front yard and climbed up in the tree we have in our front yard. She has been doing it for a few weeks now. It just happened that on the 18th, I had my camera in hand and was able to capture her little adventure. I think it is great that she likes to climb in trees. I loved climbing in trees and there was a time that I took a horse saddle and put on a low hanging limb on the Magnolia Tree at Tudy and Papa's backyard. I did this because Tudy wouldn't saddle the horse, Apple, for me. Didn't want to wait for my Papa so I just saddle up the tree limb and took a ride on the limb. Sydney doesn't have a saddle to put on the tree limbs but she likes climbing and I am happy she does.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute picture, hope she doesn't get that dress caught on a limb on the way down. Hope both of you have a great tuesday.
Odie