Friday, April 2, 2010

My History Book

So I have really missed posting to my blog. It is an outlet and it also is "My History Book". Just by posted earlier yesterday about my concealer as foundation reminded me why I like blogging so much. More than just updating my status on http://www.facebook.com/. So to give an update here below are some important dates in my history book.



2/11/2010- Installed as the Recording Secretary for the Northwest Florida CLC in Pensacola, FL.

2/17/2010- Qualified for American Income Life Convention- Which means that I won an all expense paid trip for two to New York City, FL in May 2010. Activites include:
* Wicked Broadway Play
* Gray Line New York Sightseeing Tour
* Awards Banquet (Formal Dinner)
* Yankee's Game

Where are we staying at Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers which is near: Broadway Theaters - .1 mi., Empire State Building - 1.0 mi., David Letterman Show - .1 mi., Grand Central Terminal - .2 mi., Madison Square Garden - 1.0 mi., Radio City Music Hall - .1 mi, Rockefeller Center - .1 mi., Times Square - .1 mi., Today Show - .2 mi.

3/10/2010- Hired two new staff people so now I am managing seven (7) people.

4/1/2010- OFFICIALL Manager of Central and North Florida for American Income Life.

4/1/2010- Auto Exec Desk arrives
- I have been wanting one of these and when my tax return from years past finally arrived, I ordered one. It arrived on Wednesday and already LOVING IT! So glad to have this so important tool for a person that is on the road like me.

4/2/2010- Droid phone has arrived at my home! Yeah! I am excited to get to play with it. I have already read about it and know how it works and have my applications picked out. :O) Case is also ordered

2 comments:

Starr said...

Congratulations Carmella! I'm so happy for you!

Pittman Four said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!