So, I am going to explain what I got out of the session. (Below are some of my huge personal goals. Ones that I really want to see but could seem a bit crazy, but I want it!!!)
- $500,000 a year in 2018 (10 years)
- $100,000 saved in the bank in 2012 (4 years)
Here is what I heard that motivated me....
- Seeing is Believing
- Can't win if you can't control your emotions
- It is all mental
- Justin issued $75,000 in business 3 months which is the first 3 months that the telesales started.
- Never Quit and Believe in self, you have to believe in yourself. To Be Successful
- Choose to be somebody
- Believe in self
- Make your story!
- Flush the Junk!!!
- It is all DREAMING and BELIEVING
- Keep business on the books
- Inspect what expect
- Build my pocket
- Need Owners not stockholders
- Got something to prove, prove it!
- It is your business. Treat it like your business
- If you hire someone and let them flounder is not good, need to be the cheerleader
- If it is to be..... it is up to me!
- Raising the Bar (this is familiar to us LDS members)
- Brick walls are there to prove how much we want it! love this!!! :D)
- From a video.... "Let us express your creativity", "Love people verses things", "Decide early on whether you are a TIGGER and Eore"....I wish that I could get this across to Sydney. It is interesting that this all came up because I was even thinking that Sydney needed to watch more Winni the Pooh the other day. This could have been a sign for me to look at focusing a bit more on that show because of the positivity it has with the characters.
- How do you achieve your childhood dreams is by living properly with them in focus and your dreams will come true. Sounds like a Disney line. Love it!
Oh beside the extremely long post... There is a Push Month for cash after Christmas. I set a personal goal for $25,000 in policies written for December and if I reach this goal... Then I will get between a $1,300 to $1625 bucks of bonus cash in addition to the money I will make on the business.