Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do Re Me Fa So La Te Do

For some one that took singing lessons in High School because my best friend told me not to sing in the YW program now is in charge of the music in Primary. From using Sign Language when the YW sang in church instead of using my voice because it was sooooo terrible, I am now teaching children to sing and direct the music during Sacrament.

So, of the callings I have had in the past, this is one that scared me out of my comfort zone. However, it was a great experience to feel the tested feeling and still is. Before I walked in the door, I thought I was going to crash and burn. But, that did not happen and everyone had fun including me!

Looking for more ideas to do with the kids, so if you have any cool ideas let me know. Thank goodness for the websites.... www.sugardoodle.net is a great resource plus Christy's Clipart.

No comments: