Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visualize Success Activity

Had to add another post just minutes apart but different subjects.

Last night in Family Home Evening we did a neat lesson. We wrote out and each person decorated their passage and put up in there room to repeat and implement. I got the idea from Mariwilla (My Aunt) and have 12 others that work on positive thinking and personal improvement.

An Attitude of Faith
Repeat the following passage 3 X's
- before arising in the morning - before school/work
- after lunch - after get back in bed


"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" Philippians 14:3
"Heavenly Father is with me, helping me and guiding me."
Visualize Success

Not that I thought this would make an improvement but it made a difference today with me. When I felt frustrated, I repeated this passage and it helped! I visualized the success and Heavenly Father did help me today!

No comments: