Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tudy's Mac and Cheese Recipe....

This needed to be documented somewhere, so here seemed to be the best place!!!

ENJOY!

There is no recipe but here the best idea of what we can come up with for Tudy's Mac and Cheese:
- box of regular spaghetti boiled
- 3-4 8 oz bags of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- six eggs beaten and mixed with a small can of evaporated milk

Take a 13 X 9 baking dish
- dot butter on the bottom
- about 6 spaced tablespoons
- pour a thin layer of hot spaghetti over the butter
- sprinkle a layer of cheese over the spaghetti
- put another layer of spaghetti and then a layer of cheese until the pan is full
- pour the egg and milk mixture over the spaghetti and the cheese
- if it does not almost cover the mixture
- add more evaporated milk
- sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper
- bake at 350 until it looks familiar.

(For those that have not had this, it is AWESOME!!!)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

YEAH! I am so glad you posted this!! And I get to have it SOON.

Pittman Four said...

I'll have to try this for my kids. They love mac and cheese. I couldn't eat it... evaporated milk kills me.

I bet they will love it.

:) Kimberly

Carmella Life said...

It will be worth your time and money!!! Watch the salt and pepper. Let me know how it turns out. One comment is that Carrie figured out the Weight Watchers points in 2002 and it is high (something like 14 points for a 2x2 square).