Friday, September 19, 2008

GPS Garmin


I bought a Garmin, a nüvi® 360 to be exact! Yeah! I am excited. It should arrive just in time for my Birthday next week! Maybe Aaron will wrap it up so that I can open on my b-day, Thursday. Been researching them for a while now. Finally decided that could not work with the laptop any longer in the car. It responds a little too slow for my driving and it is not too safe.
The 360 has all the specs that I should need for a while. Even bluetooth for my phone, so I can talk and not hold the phone or have that little bug in my ear. It has everything in it. I wonder if i have an option to have an Australian voice give me directions?
Navigator. Translator. Entertainer. Tour guide. Garmin's nüvi 360 is your pocket-sized personal travel assistant. This versatile GPS comes with hands-free Bluetooth® wireless technology in addition to the popular features offered in the nüvi 350 — making it the go-anywhere travel companion. Like the rest of the nüvi 300-series, you’re just a few screen taps away from anywhere.
Any Suggestion for a name???????????????
NOTE: Not sleeping well the last few days!!!! Miss my little girl and miss the time that I use to spend with Mauricio.

No comments: