Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ugh... Busy

Boy, this new job really keeps me busy and is a bunch to learn. It is fun when closing deals but when not it is stressful. It takes some thick skin to do this job and to be single. I think the being single it the hardest part of life. This past week was a few anniversaries for me. I really try not to focus on them but they pop up every so often when I am alone. The first date of August 10th where I would have been married for 12 years last week. The other dates was August 8th where I have been single for 7 years. It really hurts because I grew up in an ideal world where I would be married in the temple and married for all eternity but that ended a 5 years of marriage.

Honestly, as I compare to different problems that people face in their life on earth it is comparable to the pain someone has who wants to have a child and can't.

That enduring can be so hard. Harder than one would really think. Someone can only pray so long to have angels to give you a hug verses a human hug.

1 comment:

Pittman Four said...

Our lives never go the way we see them. There are so many curves in the road, especially for the ones that deserve so much. But, you never know what's beyond the next turn. I'm amazed at what you have done and what you have accomplished, especially with your little girl... who's turning out to be not so little anymore. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up.
:)