I got my SPOTLIGHT magazine from work this morning. I enjoyed reading Rob Falvo’s article, “Are You PURSUING Your Goals & Dreams?” Below are a few tips I took from his message…..
· Pursuit! Dreams begin to crystallize into reality when they are pursued.
· You can “think positively” all day long and all year, but Positive Action is what counts.
· Reaching for your dream is behaving and moving; it is action that shortens the distance between you and your goal.
· Reaching for what you want increases the odds, immediately and drastically, of getting it
· You can’t change your life for the better by being only positive. You must move on your dreams. You must leave the cover of safety You must place your trust in action. Always remember Matthew 7:8: For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, it will be opened.
The scripture quoted is my favorite scripture of all time. We have to give it our ALL and then give it to God to make the rest. It is your responsibility to MAKE the LEAP!
"There comes a moment when you have to stop reving up the car and shove it into gear.?" David Mahoney