Friday, August 28, 2009

Words a lady needs to hear sometimes

Sometimes in life us 'Ladies' need to hear compliments. A simple:
You are pretty
I like your eyes
Is that outfit new
You look great
You are beautiful
You do a great job at ________
Sometimes the, 'I love you' doesn't always mean as much. It matters how it is said too. There is so much negativity in the world that when we have a hard time, it is nice to be told something positive about ourselves. At least that is how the Stroud's work and all the women that I come in contact with. I have a favorite brother who likes to say, "I did a great job, didn't I". Praise is always good to hear even if it is coached in my book. So, here it is to all the women that don't hear what you need to hear from your man/men in your life....

You are BEAUTIFUL
You are GORGEOUS
You are SMART
You are looking AWESOME in that outfit.
Those colors make your EYES Pop!

Remember this women, we are all BEAUTIFUL inside and out.
MEN REMEMBER we need to HEAR that!
It's how we are made.
We can be hard on the outside but we are soft on the inside.
Treat us great and we will treat you great!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

amen.

i am so thankful for my hubby. he has always thought and said, no matter what my size, that i am beautiful.