Thursday, June 26, 2008

If you knew what I knew....


"If you knew what I know, you would pile your [food storage] in the middle of the floor, throw a cloth over it, and walk around it." President Harold B. Lee

This quote hangs on the wall in the Bishops Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL. This is where I visited yesterday to work on my food storage. What an amazing program! I was able to get some great experience, load up on some much needed food storage (rice & onions). I found at great website that helps track food storage at www.trackmyfoodstorage.com and sends reminders for 72 hour kits and expiration of foods. It got me organized and I love to be organized. It is my hope that the needed food and household items will all be purchased for two people by the end of this 2008 year. Currently, there is enough food to get us through for some months except we need some items like more sugar, fruit and veggies.
See the video of me working hard at the cannery!

No comments: